[Javascript] OT: I'm back!

Shawn Milo ShawnMilo at runbox.com
Thu Jan 6 08:02:37 CST 2005

I unsubscribed from the list for a while, because I haven't been doing
any Javascript for work in recent months. I'm sure at least a couple
of you have been shocked when I didn't reply to some easy question
with a regex solution.  ;o)

Anyway, I missed the good group here, and decided I wanted to be a
part of it again. Also, I did throw together a little JS solution for an
old project this week, and it made me think of this list.

I have been doing Oracle-related things recently, and am being pushed from
being the intranet guy to a data-warehouse guy. I prefer (and miss) the
browser stuff.  :o/

Anyway, just a little 'hello' to my friends.

Shawn