[Javascript] script needed for site

Richard nomorebull at charter.net
Sun Jan 23 22:29:41 CST 2005

Greetings one and all.

This is my first post on the list.

I have been search the infamous world wide web for documentation on how to
proceed with a small problem.
Finding some things work one way, then don't work on my site.
I have a simple photo gallery, which uses a <ul> style hierarchy scheme
which expands and collapses.
Inside I include the thumbnails.
When clicked upon, the larger image appears on the same page below the text
part of the window.
What I am attempting to do is, replace the text within that division with a
description of the image.

One simple method works just fine in firefox, but IE refuses it.

www.somestuff.batcave.net/menu1.html

http://www.4thorder.us/Scripts/Scripts/JS.MDME/default.cfm

This is the source of the main script.

I need a cross browser compliant way of doing this.
The less script required, the better.

Thanks.

Any one want some snow?