[Javascript] Drawing shapes using Map coords

Henrique Rangel k1k3br at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:40:52 CST 2005

ok ..
now i understand...
so i would have to create one image for each area..correct ??

i was trying to use the function draw ( library:
http://www.walterzorn.com/jsgraphics/jsgraphics_e.htm) but the shapes
are all disformed when they appear on the screen.

anyone knows anyother library to make the boards appear onMouseOver or
some program that creates the code using the map  ??

Thx