[Javascript] making form ACTION a variable

Steven Pesant spesant at telus.net
Sat Jan 29 18:23:06 CST 2005

Hello,

I've got a series of integrated forms on website that have been running
successfully for some time.  However, I now need to add a couple of special
steps, that rather than rebuilding all the forms; would prefer to have a
drop in sequence that I can use when and where required.

For example, I am trying to make the value of the <FORM ACTION ="">
elements be different depending on specific values entered into a form.

Concept:

If answer to Question1 = "YES"
         then the <FORM ACTION="yes.php">
if answer to Question2 = "NO"