[Javascript] Manipulating office documents in IE

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:21:49 CDT 2005

Hello Peter,
It is possible I believe, to create on the fly the exel document, enter some
data, format that data and even print it using proper commands in JS, but
not sure if you can manipulate it after you've loaded it in a frame with
html link. There has been years that I didn't use scripts for creating or
oppening documents other than html. But if you call exell object through the
script I believe that you will be abble to manipulate it in any way you like
using FSO.