[Javascript] ADMIN: list noisy? [WAS: Checkbox Problems]

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 21:51:30 CDT 2005

On 7/5/05, Paul Novitski <paul at novitskisoftware.com> wrote:
> At 07:01 PM 7/4/2005, Timothy White wrote:
> >p.s. Is this list noisy?
>
> Over the past couple of years I haven't found this javascript listserve to
> be noisy at all, with a minimum of off-topic postings and a maximum of
> smart solutions.
>
> Paul
Kwel. Thanks for that. I was just checking having been on noisy lists
before. I'm already on a LUG mailing list (list moderator) so having
to keep up with that list and the spam on it, I didn't want to be on
another busy list.
I'll go into lurk mode now until I see something I can help with. Best
way to learn is to listen.

Tim