[Javascript] An image loader working in FF but not in Opera, Safari...

Hakan hakan at backbase.com
Wed Jul 13 08:01:16 CDT 2005

Hi Guillaume,

Two things:

 >     var img = content.getElementsByTagName("img");
 >
 >     if ( img.complete ) {

getElementsByTagName returns an array with the nodes matching the tag
name. This array doesn't have a "complete"-property, and I'm guessing
that the only reason this "works" in Firefox is because it will get here
on window load and, since both conditions hide the loading div, it gets
hidden.

 > window.onload = checkDone;

When this triggers, images should already have been loaded.

I'm sorry, but this script seems to do nothing.

Regards,