[Javascript] Question - Page Load Feedback

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Wed Jul 20 09:22:38 CDT 2005

Milo, I believe he meant these links:

Find Lodging
    * Bed & Breakfasts
    * Hotels & Motels
    * Campgrounds
    * Camps, Cottages & Cabins
    * Singer Castle

 They most probably do some kind of query on the database.

  Right now it really doesn't seem to be so heavy for you to need to do
some kind of control, but you can simply remove the "href" property of
the "Anchor" tags and show some kind of message, so the user won't be
able to click twice and generate big traffic on your server, that's the
problem you're facing, right? (problem = big traffic)

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br