[Javascript] Question - Page Load Feedback

Harvey A. Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Wed Jul 20 09:54:41 CDT 2005

That's exactly what I need to do. I want to let them know that the site has
heard their request and is processing it. Ultimately, this will reduce their
frustration level and multiple unnecessary clicks.

What I don't quite know how to approach is the creation or use of a
Javascript event that can hide and show the status message. Is there an
existing event that will allow me to hide the status message when the query
returns from the db?