[Javascript] Question - Page Load Feedback

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Wed Jul 20 13:48:18 CDT 2005

Tim, here on our PHP applications we "echo" some data, like the
"percentage of completion" for long time operations to prevent the
browser from timingout (I just got myself a new verb)

Yes, it looks pretty ugly:
 Processing Contract Number 4112556... ( 2% Completed)
 Processing Contract Number 4112557... ( 4% Completed)
 Processing Contract Number 4112558... ( 6% Completed)
 Processing Contract Number 4112559... ( 8% Completed)

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br