[Javascript] Form has no properties....

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Sat May 7 12:25:31 CDT 2005

If it has to do with nesting, I'd suggest you create pointers to your
form elements in the top frame. You can do this from the frame that
contains the form itself easily by adding something like
top.pointerToMyFormXX = document.myForm; in each frame with a form. When
you need to access a specific form, just get it from
top.pointerToMyForm03 (for example).

You probably know this, but forms cannot be nested, and produce
different errors in different browsers when they are.

Regards,