[Javascript] Form has no properties....

John B. Moore jbm at microps.com
Sat May 7 13:02:38 CDT 2005

Ok, that was it...

    What stupid me was doing was this..

    When I post "out of" the Invoice form, the default "target" is
_self.  This ment that the next window was "in" that frameset, and
because I was hiding everything, this effect was not noticable..  Then
when that page return to the Invoice it LOADED INTO  the previous
frameset.. (nesting).  So I now had a frameset within a frameset..
which was a total fubar with respect to the page objects and references
needed by Javascript..

The fix.. (embarssingly simple..)

Change the form posting target to _parent..

 <sigh>

  Thank you all for listening..  Just trying to explain my problem to
others helped me get a better perspective on the problem...

   John...