[Javascript] Disable NETSCAPE (CONTROL-CLICK, SHIFT CLICK)

Keshav K Habib KeshavK at PLANETASIA.COM
Thu May 12 08:05:43 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have subscribed my self with the mail ID as keshavsin at yahoo.com. I have
two problems which I am not able to get enough information related to
NETSCAPE 7.0

I am trying to stop a new window from opening whenever a user shift-clicks,
control-clicks a link on Netscape and Internet Explorer. Right now, I know
how to do this in IE (event.shiftKey,event.cntrlKey,event.altKey), but how
can I do this in Netscape 7.0?

Another problem is When closing of the Netscape browser, the requirement is
I need to logout the user logged into the application. Hence I tried calling
a JS function which logs the user out from the application. In IE onunload
will call the function and do the necessary stuff  BUT in Netscape the
function is not getting called.

Please help me with these problems

Thanks in advance

Rgds