[Javascript] Alternative Image

Cutter (JS) java.script at seacrets.com
Tue May 17 12:29:41 CDT 2005

Well, none that I truly know of...I use server side code to check for
the existence of an image and then place a generic if the image called
is not present. I don't use this for every image within my sites, only
for images called as the result of a dynamic content request (example:
event calendar/band schedule - new band plays on tuesday night. Does a
band pic exist on the server? [yes - put it there, no - place generic]
Does a band logo exist? [yes - place logo, no - write name in plain
text]) Generally JS is a client side language, whereas you would want a
server side language for directory access...

Cutter