[Javascript] javascript includes

Rick den Haan rick.denhaan at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:23:24 CDT 2005

Hello List,

I couldn't find an answer on Google, so I thought I'd ask here.

Is it possible to include a .js file, FROM a .js file? I guess what
I'm looking for is the javascript equivalent to the PHP "include"
command. I know you can document.write() a <script src...> but is
there no other way?

The reason I'm asking is I have several completely different and
unrelated functions spread over several files, and instead of having
six or seven <script> tags in my <head>, and IMO it'd be a lot cleaner
to have one <script> tag including the one file that include the
others.

Hope you can help

Rick.