[Javascript] Any Geniusus? Need google map help

Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor evdo.hsdpa at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:46:08 CDT 2005

The challenge:

We want to create a site like geobloggers.com but we would provide our
own data to plot on the google maps.  We would put our own xsl and xml
on top of the maps.google.com.

There's some JavaScript to figure out. We know for example we can
inject our own javascript into the google maps.

Here are some reference links:

It all started here:
http://jgwebber.blogspot.com/2005/02/mapping-google.html

Then it was followed by these two:
http://stuff.rancidbacon.com/gmaps-standalone/
http://libgmail.sourceforge.net/googlemaps.html

The Tricky Part is that we dont know how to take remote data and do
that http://geobloggers.com is doing.

Edwin Martinez
edwin at evdo-coverage.com