[Javascript] (no subject)

Scott Hamm linuxgold at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:07:40 CST 2005

Sorry.  I will be more intelligent. :)

What I want is to accept values ONLY if sum of
krono_process.ktpo.value and krono_process.khrs.value do not exceed 8.

[code]
kpptot=Number(krono_process.kpto.value);
kphtot=Number(krono_process.khrs.value);
ktot=kpptot+kphtot;
If(ktot>8)
{
	alert("Exceeding 8 hours total to use PTO")
	krono_process.khrs.focus()
	return false;
}
[/code]