[Javascript] ADMIN: OT: Abuse (was: Problems setting className)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Mon Nov 14 08:10:50 CST 2005

Thanks Matt. I'm a day late and a dollar short on this.

As is noted on the List's Web page, and in the greeting each person gets
when they first subscribe, "be professional: specifically, be polite and
respectful. Breaking these rules can result in your being removed from the
list." Also, that this list is open to everyone of any level of expertise,
in all stages of learning. We are here to help each other, not call each
other names.

Last warning: any further kindergarten behavior, and the responsible
parties will be removed from the list.

Regards,
David Merchant

Director of Integrated Technology