[Javascript] Firefox and setAttribute

Schalk Neethling schalk at volume4.com
Tue Oct 18 05:12:13 CDT 2005

Steve

Not sure if it will work, you might have even tried it but, have you
tried a double forward slash?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
email:schalk at volume4.com
Global: www.volume4.com
Messenger
Yahoo!: v_olume4
AOL: v0lume4
MSN: volume4_ at hotmail.com

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and please delete all traces of this material from all devices.