[Javascript] looping through nodeList

Anthony Ettinger apwebdesign at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 14:55:05 CDT 2005

Ok, I tried all the suggestion before posting, but
couldn't get it to work either as for (item in list)
or as for (i=0;i<list.length;i++)

Been driving me crazy. I did read that the "For In"
method won't work.

The problem turns out though, is how I was calling the
function.

window.onload=Name();

Needs to be without the ()'s:

window.onload=Name;

..which makes sense, since you wouldn't be passing
parameters from anywhere on the initial routine call.