[Javascript] Creating Word Document with JavaScript

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Oct 22 09:32:39 CDT 2005

Good Morning;

I have developed a simple flat file database consisting of JS Include
files containing mathematics definitions, formulas, properties, etc.  I
have also written several little JS programs which place identified
database items on a web page or on interactive flashcards.  For example
the function call  myPut('Definition',def_null_set) returns the word
Definition followed by the database item named def_null_set all properly
formatted.
See
http://www.drdelmath.com/jeffco_intermediate_algebra/chapter_summaries/jeffco_intermediate_algebra_chapter1_summary.htm

I would like to write similar JS programs which would create entries in
an MS Word document instead of web pages.  Ideally the program would
request a list of items to be included and would create a Word document
containing those items.

Is this possible ?  Can anyone point me to a source where I might learn
how to do this ?

Right now I do not have time to do all of this with a real database.

Thanks for any pointers.

Del
del at delweg.com
www.delweg.com