[Javascript] Fire up a function in another frame?

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Tue Oct 25 08:49:31 CDT 2005

In the case of IE, you may need to specify the domain via script in each frame.  We had a case
where we wanted sub1.domain.com to open a frame on sub2.domain.com - the solution (at least for
IE) was to set the domain of the script on both pages to "domain.com"  (this solution is tolerable
because it's an intranet application)