[Javascript] multiple onSubmit events not working

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Thu Sep 1 11:49:54 CDT 2005

what happens if you do: onsubmit=" return ( function1() && function2() & function3() ); "

If any of the functions return false, the form will not submit - it wouldn't be very friendly if
each function reported problems...

It would probably be much nicer to have a handler function that called each subroutine and reacted
appropriately for the return; so if function1() returns false, to not call function2() or
function3()