[Javascript] Image replacement and rollovers

Mike Stickel mike at screenflicker.com
Wed Sep 7 17:51:00 CDT 2005

Good day all.

I've run into a bit of trouble trying to figure something out
regarding image replacement and rollovers. I've the following JS on
the test site:

http://216.7.173.251/cellphone/mt-static/js/global.js

The replacement works fantastically. The problem is that the rollover
doesn't work now. I'm a bit of a novice in JS at this point in time
so I'm not really sure how to modify the code from quirksmode.org so
that the rollovers work with the image replacement. If anyone could
shed some light on the subject for me I would be eternally grateful —
this is the final part that is needed to complete the project.

Test site is here:

http://216.7.173.251/cellphone/

Thanks,

Mike Stickel