[Javascript] Order of script-processing

SkyScanner skyscanner at eircom.net
Sun Sep 25 12:43:34 CDT 2005

Thanks for the offer, Paul, but it would be a bit complicated to do that.
Basically, it is taking a 2600 x 16 multi-dimensional array, duplicating it,
then using positional data on each line to calculate distance, bearing, and
some other stuff, then storing the new data in a new 2600 x 5 array. I guess
it might be possible to tweak a little, but there is such a lot going on
that the time taken annoys, but doesn't surprise me!

Tim in Ireland.