[Javascript] in need of pointers...

Laurent Muchacho elmuchacho at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 05:10:03 CDT 2006

Hi

I did put up together a small examples for that ticker loading the names
from a text file. I used jQuery api.
The display work fine in IE but is a little bit buggy in firefox

http://www.be-lovely.co.uk/code_pool/api/jquery/examples/ticker/default.htm

If anyone interested you can download the a zip file with code

http://www.be-lovely.co.uk/code_pool/api/jquery/examples/ticker.zip

Laurent