[Javascript] Memory leaks?

Laurent Muchacho elmuchacho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 04:09:50 CDT 2006

Hi Scott,

This is not an easy thing to sort out and to understand properly where you
code might leak it require a lot of reading on your part. I had similar
problem a little while ago and the link below it is what I will recommend

This is a tool call drip and it is really good and help a lot however it
doesn't always found the link when you make them obvious and want to show
your mate (it happen to me)
http://outofhanwell.com/ieleak/index.php?title=Main_Page

The first article is pretty good and the second one is from the people who
made leak something we have to worry about.
http://laurens.vd.oever.nl/weblog/items2005/closures/
http://msdn.microsoft
.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/IETechCol/dnwebgen/ie_leak_patterns.asp

Even if this article refer to IE they make good references on not what to do
in all browser

I hope this help good luck

Laurent