[Javascript] window.close () not catched

Guillaume javascript at webdesignofficina.com
Mon Apr 24 09:57:53 CDT 2006

David Dorward wrote:

>On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 04:24:46PM +0200, Guillaume wrote:
>

>> Get rid of the JavaScript and decide user's already know how to close
>> windows - since they can do it for every other window on their system?
>>

>>   Since i'm proposing this link and it's working in all other browsers, I'd
>>   like not to waste Safari's users clics.
>>

>If you get rid of the link you don't waste anyone's clicks, and get
>the bonus of extra space in the window.

Thanks, David I understand your idea and you are absolutely right... But
I really don't want to start arguing over my choices, the fact that I
need this option and that throwing my problem in the garbage can is not
the kind of JavaScript solution I was expecting...
Besides I just can't explain you in this mail the structure of my page
and the need I have to preserve this link...

So let's talk JavaScript again... Any other solution ?

Guillaume.