[Javascript] Call an external program?

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:38:03 CDT 2006

This used to be so easy, you could have simply pointed to the program exe
through Href
But the missuse of every single given browser ability has become its worst
enemy.
The call can still be achieved in some browsers but now the user will have
to go pass two or three msg boxes to let it open.

Troy III
progressive art enterprise