[Javascript] IE browser setting problem

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 1 09:44:43 CDT 2006

Hi,
     Any one can solve my problem.I am using IFrame for displaying .ppt files.before its getting displayed in IE,an Information message box says,
   "To help protect your security,IE blocked this site from downloading files to your computer".Is there any way to solve this browser setting problem using javascript.Thanxs for Response.

                                                                           A.suresh