[Javascript] IE browser setting problem

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Tue Aug 1 10:02:42 CDT 2006

I hope not.

Consider the following:  the suspected criminal attempting to enter your home has been blocked by
your security features.  Is there a way for the suspected criminal to bypass those security
features himself?  That's why my answer remains "I hope not"

If this is an intranet, you could ask/require your users to place your domain in the trusted zone
and lower the security.