[Javascript] Textareas

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Mon Aug 7 14:11:09 CDT 2006

Ok, I have this working pretty close so far. Here is what I am doing
so far.

(theform.saveloc.value,theform.saveloc.value);">

<form method="post" action="thispage.html" name="theform">
  <input type="hidden" name="saveloc" value="7148">
  <textarea name="mytext" cols="60" rows="15"></textarea>
  <input type="submit" name="mybutton" value="Save"
onclick="theform.saveloc.value=theform.mytext.selectionStart;">
</form>

Everything is working as expected. When I save it stores the cursor
location in "saveloc", and when the page loads it places the cursor
at "saveloc", All I need now is to figure out a way to scroll to the
current cursor location.

Any Ideas.

Terry Riegel