[Javascript] Code optimization

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Mon Aug 7 20:58:35 CDT 2006

> You may feel modest about your javascript abiities at this time,
> but frankly I think inserting bits of javascript inline into HTML
> tags is harder and much more complicated than separating script
> from markup.

Paul, I am sorry if I wasn't clear in all my posts, but simplifying
my javascript and separating it from my HTML is the reason I posted
this question in the first place. I just am not clear on how to do
that. I have taken your suggestion and am reading several excellent
articles on unobtrusive javascript.

Thanks again,

Terry