[Javascript] no JS on a JS mailing list?

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:07:50 CDT 2006

Nice demonstration.
I've noticed that correct display is more likely
dependant on poster settings than the mail
client renderer.
Regularly, if I post a plain text message
containing HTML - html parts will not show.
But if I'm on rich txt editing mode, all the code
will be properly treated as text and will get displayed
along with plain text.
That's why I think that the only precaution when posting code
should be: turn the rich text editor on. But if your client doesn't
support RTE, at least avoid open/closing code tags in your post.

(this TIP should work in most cases I think)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                         Troy III                           progressive art enterprise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~