[Javascript] Popup script and arguments

Guillaume javascript at webdesignofficina.com
Thu Aug 10 09:46:40 CDT 2006

Hi list,

Searching for a decent popup script I came across one on PPK site (
http://www.quirksmode.org/js/popup.html )

Here's a paste below:

<!--
function popitup(url) {
	newwindow=window.open(url,'name','height=200,width=150');
	if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()}
	return false;
}

// -->
</script>

This line below goes inline to call the script from a link

	>Link to popup</a>

My question is: How to have the width and height arguments not managed
in the script, but inline, such as:

	>Link to popup</a>

Do I have to change something in the script to do that ?

Thank you for any help...

Guillaume.