[Javascript] chinese code

fishclub+fishroute.com fishclub at fishroute.com
Mon Aug 14 11:08:21 CDT 2006

Hello  all Members

About a problem with Chinese code in javascript, more precisely :

When we put  Chinese caracters in the form and we insert it in the database,
the javascript code
 is executing but UTF-8 format is not keep, hieroglyph on web pages and
?????????? in database.
What have  I to do or add in  the  javascript code in order it work in
utf-8?

thx for all.
Stephan  Romain

 PS  :  You can see the problem on beta server on this adress :
http://www.3promoshost.com/
below the Chinese text with links to search, application, robot and the
comments page ready
for Chinese people to insert their Chinese text.

Our page with the javascript can be send separately .. may we add
attachments with or on this
javascript mail distribution discussion service ?

With kind regards

P. Paessens - France