[Javascript] Code optimization

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Mon Aug 14 17:33:15 CDT 2006

Have you considered putting the text and images in separate tags of
classes? As to the mouse icon change, check your CSS settings to handle
the mouse.

John Warner

http://clearimageonline.com/projects/filebrowser/filebrowser.html

If you look at the page listed above you can see my markup has been
simplified to a div and many child div's. I am using javascript to
create the contents of the div's, It works as expect so far. What I
would like to do is create an event for clicking on the resulting
image and a separate event for clicking on the text. Also as a side
note is there a way to make the mouse look like it is hovering a link
instead of text?

Thanks for any help.

Terry