[Javascript] Code optimization

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Mon Aug 14 19:38:08 CDT 2006

> I like the looks of it. Nice icons. Nice item-selected color.
> Nicely handled click & dblclick.
> Yes, the text cursor looks ugly.

Thanks to John Warner the cursor should be fixed. I was able to do it
in CSS.

> But two "onclick" events? You don't need that!

Well... I do. Here is what I want to have happen.

Click on Text - Select/Deselect
Double click - Select single, Deselect everything else
Click on Icon - Do content specific stuff (i.e. Folder will go to the
folder, TXT will open editor in popup, IMG will open uploader, etc...)

> Not sure if I really understand your demand but certainly:
> What you need is, one "click" event, handling two separate/
> different functions at best.

I have the click events working :) , but....  now I need to figure
out how to put the icon before the text. Any ideas on how I might do
that.

Here is the code as it stands now:
http://clearimageonline.com/projects/filebrowser/filebrowser.html

Thanks for any assistance.