[Javascript] AJAX, so simple!!!

Rafael Santos shanex.fael at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:32:03 CDT 2006

Hey... it is simple... read any basic example around there and it's
enough...
I should know what's ajax 'readystatechange', ajax 'status', responseXML,
and how to treat the response... then look for libraries, i know a lot, i
cant tell ya one...

Nowadays im using one library, like a framework, called jquery
www.jquery.com u can do evertything and it has a easy, powerful and complete
ajax module, if you know the basic of ajax, use it =)

João, então, eu aprendi rapidinho tambem cara, uma vez aprendendo o básico
de ajax, vc consegue fazer de tudo sem saber muito javascript... =)