[Javascript] ad display problem

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 24 01:38:44 CDT 2006

  I am very happy to receive response from u.I think u not got my problem.The image,text and other ads are getting displayed.there is no problem in displaying the ad.my problem is after the first ad is displayed.at the time of displaying the  second ad you can see the ad is getting displayed in black background. but i want the second ad is to get display on top of first ad. Plz try to visit this link and understand my problem

  http://myadtv.com/viewplayer.php?uName=abe751&uPass=arthur06c&lName=abe376

  this is how i want the output.

  http://myadtv.com/viewplayer.php?uName=suresh_vrtech&uPass=rajays&lName=suresh_yahooloc

  plz try to understand my problem.i think it is little bit complicated.but i dont know any other way

                                                                         A.suresh

Flávio Gomes <flavio at economisa.com.br> wrote:
  I'm not sure if I could undestand very well your problem, but I believe
it may be here in this array.

Pic[0]='http://myadtv.com/tmp/1156226683_dscf35724zg.jpg';
Pic[1]='http://myadtv.com/tmp/';
Pic[2]='http://myadtv.com/tmp/1156229606_thegals.jpg';
Pic[3]='http://myadtv.com/tmp/1156238793_05.swf';
Pic[4]='http://myadtv.com/';

The second picture (index "1") is not an image, right?

suresh kumar escreveu:

> can anyone solve my problem.i am trying for past 3 days.but i am not
> able to find the solution.
> i am working in a project for displaying ads in malls.the ads are
> getting displayed fine.but after the first ad is displayed,i am
> removing the first ad and i am displaying the second ad.The second ad
> is getting displayed on black background.
> but i want after displaying the first ad.the second ad also want to
> get display above the first ad.
>
> u want visit this link and try to understand wat i am trying to say.
>
> http://myadtv.com/viewplayer.php?uName=abe751&uPass=arthur06c&lName=abe376
>

> the ad will get display after 1 or 2 minutes.be patience.plz reply
> me,if u can solve my problem.i will send my source code to
> u.plzzzzzzzz help me
>
> A.suresh

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
>
> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8.
> Get it NOW

Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br