[Javascript] <SELECT value=image???>

Glenn E. Lanier, II glenn_lanier at netzero.net
Tue Aug 29 08:48:02 CDT 2006

I saw images of fruit in FireFox with the text, so I *assumed* that a method
for displaying images was in the code -- that was why I saved the article,
since I've been asked to do this in the past!

Update: I just checked in IE and the images don't display -- imagine that.
Sorry for the bum steer.

> However, I found something much cooler. :-)

Care to elaborate any?

--G