[Javascript] IE radio buttons don't fire the onchange event

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Wed Aug 30 12:37:09 CDT 2006

Your 'this' object appears seems to be the div tag rather then the radio
button when it arrives at the update(obj) function.

As an experiment remove the div tags around a couple of the radio
buttons and see what happens.

John Warner

http://work.grillo.tk/gaiolla/checkout_shipping.html

Thanks for any advice.