[Javascript] My old client-only start page.

Shawn Milo Shawn at Milochik.com
Fri Feb 17 12:41:45 CST 2006

Holy crap, I found it! I'm going to pass it around, and I hope you guys like
it. I uploaded it to my site. There are no includes or anything -- you have
only to view-source to get everything.

There is some code in there I'm very proud of and some I'm not so proud of.
One of my favorite things is the time zone stuff I created -- all original
work. You'll understand when you see the page. I also like all the calendar
stuff I did. I'm not proud of the table-based layout, but I did this a long
time ago. You will see evidence of me going in at some point and trying to
make it XHTML, but I don't think I ever finished.

In addition to the stuff I told you earlier, there are two SELECT objects
where I threw a bunch of miscellaneous, sort of reference-type links. I did
this after my list grew way too huge and I had to clean up the real estate.

This was my personal playground and constant work-in-progress, so please
don't judge it too harshly. I haven't played with it in a long time.

Enjoy the code!

Shawn

http://milochik.com/shawn/start.html