[Javascript] My old client-only start page.

Shawn Milo Shawn at Milochik.com
Fri Feb 17 13:19:26 CST 2006

Travis,

Ha ha -- thanks! I've never been called a JavaScript wiz before. All the
complicated stuff you guys talk about with the DOM and such goes right over
my head. But I do love JS and have spent many hours happily hacking away at
it.

Everyone,

By the way, before anyone starts -- I don't care if you don't like the
color. I like gray. Change it if you want. ;o)

Also, I remember a while back having a slight problem with the time zone
code, and fixing it. However, I forget whether I fixed it in this page or
not -- I was using my time-zone code on my work's intranet portal. So if you
see something funky, let me know -- if you happen to know one of those world
times is incorrect.

Shawn