[Javascript] Re: sounds

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:14:03 CDT 2006

Sorry,
It doesn't!

Yet...
The sounds did play only after being cached by linking to them directly from my address bar!

Your script is trying to control objects without handles.
Preloading your audio files could make your script do what you command, but even than, it is
impossible to make them play one after another with true 1K milisecond front pause. "8" & "2"
will always tend to play simultaneously.

Try using only one EMBED tag and change the source of it with "setTimeout" using exact length
of each media in their order after previously preloading them.

This way you can also add extra pause between sounds if needed.
Troy III
progressive art enterprise