[Javascript] How to create a web page that fits screens of allsizes via all

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 21:04:40 CST 2006

The most recent version of NN is IE and FX compliant; alias switchable, -so
no problem with that. Somebody at NN must have read one of my postings here
a few months ago. Might be an year.
If you like a page that will display in all monitors/browsers with the same
proportions youll have to build a page that will calculate and parse
dimensions proportional to the window size no matter what size accordingly.
But that's a very tiresome job to do. There used to be a downloadable script
that worked for NN3 or somethig (a decade ago) that you could be downloaded
at that time from the net but coding elements were very simple at that time,
  today you'll have to work very hard to make something like that possible
again.

III<BR>progressive art