[Javascript] How to create a web page that fits screensofallsizes via all

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 4 23:30:42 CST 2006

I believe that background image support was added more or less for a strict
use of textures and pattern-like fills that are built out of a very small
tiled elements and not for supporting real pictures. This is why background
images repeat by default through x,y axes, (it rethorically explains the
reason why there is no buit in support for bgimage dimensions), this way
making it posible to build rich backgrounds with far less wasted bits
posible. But I agree that we do missuse this capability quite often for
displaying a picture of some sort, wich is nonstandard and f.m.p.o.v. even
wrong.

Troy III
progressive art enterprise