[Javascript] How to create a web page that fits screensofallsizes via all

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 00:49:26 CST 2006

There is a point where all of us will come to agree, the way the things
were/are going, there will never be reached the point of rest in web design.
>There has never been, and never will be a 'one size fits all' solution.
>The best we can do is build in flexibility.

>CSS3 allows for scaling background images.
That's a good news, still, CSS3 will undergo a long and a lot of changes in
proposals and acceptance/implementation before finally released. And still
there is a question of backward compatibility to count for quite some time
after its release.

Troy III
progressive art enterprise