[Javascript] [CLOSURE] JS Help: Dynamic form control

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 23:25:14 CST 2006

>I really appreciate your time.  :)
>
>I am glad to call this job done.  ;)

Yet again, when it comes to WEB I'm not sure enough.
I begin to suspect that PPK did that deliberately. The major error was not
in javascript but rather in HTML as far as IE radios were concerned. (IE was
trying to behave strict)
*  *  *
[!There is a strage thing happening with the code in IE. For the 1st time I
notice that IE is keeping two different/incoherent copies of the same
dynamically created content and that this could cause some real serious
problems to the coder...on this topic some other time]
-----------
>I hope that one day I can help you out.  :D

I think you probably could give it a try. I did a search on the web, no true
solution came out for now. :D

I'd like this script to at least emulate IE in Firefox.
Please see the code at my last "RE:disableselect in firefox" or ask me to
repost it. I hate re-writing my scripts even if at that time it was meant to
be IE only.

       "Some say: It's easy to say imposible"

Troy III
progressive art enterprise