[Javascript] dom question

Falls, Travis D (HTSC, CASD) Travis.Falls at thehartford.com
Wed Mar 29 13:08:10 CST 2006

I am WAY more of a server side programmer; I code C++, java, and C# all day.  I am looking for more information on what is DOM programming with JavaScript and what the best practices around it are.  Any links would be appreciated.  Thanks

Travis D. Falls | Consultant   RAFT.Net   IT | 860.547.4070 | travis.falls at thehartford.com

destroy all copies.